Terms and Conditions
Terms and ConditionsHere at E.A.P.I. we do our utmost to make sure all the events we organize are conducted in a professional manner. E.A.PI. cannot guarantee that paranormal activity will take place and therefore we cannot make any guarantees about the validity and truth behind your personal experiences whilst at an event. However, what we will guarantee is that all of our events are organized and are conducted under controlled conditions at all times. The following terms and conditions are to insure that you are fully aware of the nature of the events E.A.P.I. organize and run.
1. Due to the nature of some our events the following age restriction applies: The minimum age for participants on all of our ghost hunt events is 18 years or older.
2. If anyone arrives who appears to be or we suspect to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs they will be asked to leave the premises immediately, regardless. No refunds will be given in these circumstances.
3. Due to the law no smoking is allowed indoors at any event. There may well be designated smoking areas at some of our events but please be advised these are likely to be outdoors. However, we cannot guarantee that these facilitates will be readily available.
4. Due to Health and Safety restrictions at our locations pregnant women are not allowed on our events.
5. E.A.P.I. do not provide any sleeping facilities at the event. Some of the locations do offer overnight facilities, however the onus is on the customer to book any required rooms.
6. E.A.P.I. will not at any time, location or event, be liable or responsible for any loss or damage to equipment belonging to the participants, during and after the event, even if caused by, for example, suspected paranormal activity.
7. All personal belongings, clothing, equipment, vehicles and or effects belonging to you or members of your party are your own responsibility and will always remain so. E.A.P.I. are not and cannot be held responsible for the safe custody of attendee’s property, for its loss, damage or theft.
8. In the event of any unforeseen problems, accidents or incidents that may happen during an event, all members of your team are advised to have in place their own third party public liability insurance. E.A.P.I. cannot and do not accept any liability for any accident or injury to you or death, however caused.
9. E.A.P.I. remind all guests that all paranormal investigations by their very nature can be quite reserved affairs, as well as being fun. Therefore it is requested that if you are thinking of booking an event with us as a group that’s up for a laugh – for example a stag or hen party – then you carefully consider whether a ghost hunt event is really suitable for yourselves? Disruptive behavior of any sort is not and will not be tolerated out of fairness to all of our guests. Throughout the organized event you and your party will be expected to act at all times in a sensible manner and that will not cause harm or injury to anyone else or effect of the property etc.
10. Any event due to take place wholly or partially in the open air could be affected by adverse weather conditions. In this case, E.A.P.I. reserves the right to relocate the event to an area which is undercover. In most cases all our events will still take place and it is your responsibility to bring suitable clothing to match the weather conditions of the time.
11. Rarely, ghost hunt events are cancelled or postponed by E.A.P.I. due to weather conditions or situations out of our control, but if the event has to be cancelled, moved or re-scheduled. E.A.P.I. will issue a E.A.P.I. credit note in respect of your payment made, to be used on another event as part payment or full payment depending on the individual event ticket price, NO REFUNDS will be made. Any expenses including travel incurred by yourself or your party, due to the cancellation of a event is not the responsibility of E.A.P.I. and will not be refunded or compensated in any form.
12. E.A.P.I. only use professional paranormal investigators and mediums: however any and all statements made by our paranormal investigators and or mediums are the sole opinion of the individual paranormal investigator and or medium and do not reflect the opinions or policies, stated or otherwise, of E.A.P.I.. No perceived predictions, opinions, information, advice or comments made by our paranormal investigators and mediums should be interpreted as factual or actual. You, the Customer, are responsible for making your own decisions and opinions and it is understood that when our paranormal investigators and or mediums suggest something to you, it is an opinion of the paranormal investigators and mediums and should NOT be interpreted as the only course of action.
13. Please note that E.A.P.I. accounts and information regarding any paranormal activity occurring at the locations are not fabricated in any way shape or form. Although E.A.P.I. have on occasion witnessed and recorded paranormal activity in these locations we cannot and will not guarantee that any paranormal activity will take place on the night of the event.
14. E.A.P.I. do not recommend that guests take part in any E.A.P.I. events if they suffer from any heart condition or any other serious illness or disability that may hinder movement or stability. If you suffer from any serious medical condition you must report this at the time of booking. E.A.P.I. will not and cannot be held responsible for the consequences of any trauma experienced before, during or after any of our events.
15. E.A.P.I. encourage all guests to bring any filming, recording or photographic equipment for personal use.E.A.P.I. may also use certain recording equipment, whether in digital or videos or audio recordings these maybe used on our web site. You may inadvertently appear in imagery that appears on the E.A.P.I. web site and or publicity materials. You hereby agree to their use.
16. All event bookings made with E.A.P.I. must be paid in full at least 4 weeks before the event date. Any booking not paid in full within 7 days of an event may be offered to other customers.
17. E.A.P.I. Cancellation/Refund policy. Once tickets/places are purchased they cannot be refunded or exchanged. Refunds cannot be made for tickets/places unused.
18. Given that any E.A.P.I. event is cancelled by ourselves due to circumstances beyond our control then we will endeavor to send immediate notice informing all relevant parties/guests booked onto the event, this will be via email or text message.
19. Once you have made your booking for an event with E.A.P.I., your booking cannot be sold or transferred under any circumstances. When attending a E.A.P.I. event you may be asked to provide your confirmation/receipt as proof of your booking.
20. Payments to E.A.P.I. are accepted by using any of the following methods: PayPal, Credit/Debit Card or Cheques. All payments must be made in full before the event. Once full payment has been received, we will send you confirmation of your booking. Event places will only be secured once full booking deposit or full payment has been received and processed by E.A.P.I.
21 E.A.P.I. try to make sure all the information posted/advertised or detailed on the site is accurate and up to date at all times. Please feel free to contact us immediately if you find or feel any information on the site is incorrect. However, the onus is on the individual to independently check any information posted/advertised or detailed on the E.A.P.I. web site before relying on it. No representations are made by E.A.P.I. that the information posted/advertised or detailed on the site is accurate and up to date or complete and therefore we do not accept liability for loss arising from any inaccuracy or information that is out of date.
22. By agreeing to the terms and conditions detailed and set out by E.A.P.I. you further indemnify the organizers/promoters and all team members associated to and working with or for E.A.P.I. from and against all legal liability, in respect of any costs, claims, damages, demands, penalties, actions, proceedings, suits, losses or expenses in respect of or arising out of the injury to or the death of any person, or damage to any property arising from my participation in the chosen E.A.P.I. paranormal event, course/workshop and or demonstration.
23. All event bookings made through E.A.P.I. constitutes your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions in full. E.A.P.I. may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
24. All guests booking on any E.A.P.I. event agree to have their contact details entered onto the E.A.P.I. mailing list. This list is for the sole use of marketing E.A.P.I. events and will not be used by or forwarded to any other company or persons. Should you wish not to have your details listed please contact us and they will be removed.
1) All deposits for events are Non- Returnable.
2) One your ticket is paid in full this is also Non-Returnable. (You can how ever try and sell your ticket). But if you sell you must inform Sharon Bradfield of their names also you must sell to people over +18. Otherwise they will not be allowed on our event.
3) E.A.P.I. will only REFUND TICKET COST IF:-
3a) We have to cancel the event.
3b) We have to reschedule the event to a different date which you can’t attend.
4) E.A.P.I. will try and find you an alternative event with us before issuing a refund at the same price as your ticket.
5) Under no circumstances will E.A.P.I. refund other than stated above as all events have to be paid up front when booking.